Sep 13, 2012

no nothing - không có cái gì ráo !




Tin liên quan đến người gốc Việt về VN chơi, ăn thực phẩm bị trúng độc !

Kari Bowerman, 27, and Cathy Huynh, 26, were backpacking in Vietnam while on break from their jobs teaching English in South Korea.
On July 30, the friends were admitted to Khanh Hoa General Hospital in Nha Trang. Both were vomiting, had difficulty breathing and showed signs of severe dehydration.

Huynh was eventually released from the hospital. She returned later that night to hear the devastating news -- three hours after being admitted, Bowerman had gone into respiratory failure and died.Two days later, Huynh was dead.


Ăn thực phẩm bị trúng độc thì cũng có thể xảy ra bất cứ đâu. Tuy nhiên, theo tường thuật của CNN thì ở VN có đặc điểm là thông tin mờ ám, không có biên bản - reports về phía bệnh viện và biên bản của cảnh sát rõ ràng trách nhiệm như các nước khác. Khiến thân nhân càng thêm mù mịt về cái chết của con em mình ở VN.

It's been a nightmare trying to get information," Bowerman's sister Jennifer Jaques said. "No hospital reports. No police report. No nothing. Whatever happened to her we need to make sure doesn't happen to somebody else."

Thật là một cơn ác mộng khi cố gắng tìm kiếm tin tức, " chị của Bowerman, Jennifer Jacques nói: Không biên bản của bệnh viện. Không biên bản của cảnh sát. Không có cái gì ráo. Những gì xảy ra cho em tôi, chúng tôi muốn nó đừng tái diễn cho người khác". (Ý muốn nói là đừng đi đến nơi đó nữa).
Mysterious tourist deaths in Asia prompt poison probe [www.cnn.com]