May 31, 2012

ernest hemingway quotes

 + Đừng bao giờ đi cùng chuyến với người ta không yêu
+ Bây giờ tôi biết  là không có sự thật duy nhất, tất cả đều là sự thật
+ Khi già người ta khó làm anh hùng, chỉ có na ná vậy thôi
+ Tất cả điều quái ác đều bắt nguồn từ sự ngờ nghệch
+ Tôi chả bao giờ phải chọn đề tài - đề tài nó chọn tôi

+ Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.
+ I know now that there is no one thing that is true, it is all true.
+ As you get older it is harder to have heroes, but it is sort of necessary.
+ All things truly wicked start from innocence.
+ I never had to choose a subject - my subject rather chose me.
+ Cowardice is almost always simply a lack of ability to suspend functioning of the imagination.
+ About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.
+ All my life I've looked at words as though I were seeing them for the first time.
+ Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.
+ Hesitation increases in relation to risk in equal proportion to age.
+ I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.
+ I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake.
+ Never confuse movement with action.
+ A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
+ An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.